Grand Lapa, Macau
Situated just steps from the Jetfoil terminal, they enjoy a fantastic location in the centre of Macau. With everything from a glorious spa to swimming pools, a children's centre and a selection of renowned restaurants, they offer a resort atmosphere in an unbeatable city location.
The central location means that many of Macau's major attractions are within easy reach
• Close to the city centre and near major business and entertainment districts
• Two minutes to Macau Ferry Terminal
• Walking distance to Sands Casino, Fisherman's Wharf and various colonial attractions
ROOMS & SUITES
Beautifully designed and elegantly appointed, we offer a range of rooms and suites:
• 389 teak furnished rooms
• 27 one- and two-bedroom suites with balconies
Our restaurants and bars offer delicious menus reflecting Macau's unique blend of Portuguese and Eastern cultures.
• Authentic Cantonese dishes at Kam Lai Heen
• Traditional Thai food at NAAM
• International dishes at Café Bela Vista
• Tea and cocktails at Vasco
• Patisseries and cakes in The Cake Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
Embark on a holistic journey to rejuvenation by making the most of our splendid spa and wellness facilities.
• Spa with four treatment rooms and two couples suites, all with private outdoor spa garden
• Dry sauna, steam room and indoor vitality pool
• Fitness Centre and exercise studio
• A range of daily yoga classes
• Spa boutique
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Our central location and extensive facilities make us an ideal destination for business, weddings and special occasions.
• Conference and banqueting services for up to 400 guests
• Seven versatile and well-appointed meeting spaces
• Business centre
• Outdoor event and team-building facilities
• State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
• Dedicated wedding and events team
Our wide-range of leisure facilities have made us one of the most popular resorts in Macau.
• Freeform swimming pool with spectacular waterfall and water slides
• Fully equipped children's centre
• Three outdoor tennis courts
• Free Wi-Fi in public area
• Free shuttle bus transfer between hotel and the Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal
The 416-room hotel offers international cuisines and world-class spa facilities.